Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gift Card Holder (Word Window Punch) Tutorial


Oh, this was a favorite at my Camp Wannastamp! I got this idea from Natalie Travis on the Bermuda cruise as part of a WOW! swap I was in! The recipe and the tutorial are below! All supplies shown and used are from Stampin' Up! Videographer: My son Hunter

Recipe:

Card Stock: Always Artichoke - 11 X 4-1/4; score at 3", 5-1/2" and 8"; Elegant Eggplant - 3-1/2 X 2-1/2; Mellow Moss - 3 X 2; Whisper White - 2-3/4 X 1-3/4; Whisper White scrap
Stamps: Friendly Flowers; Phrases for a Friend; Lots of Dots Jumbo Wheel
Inks: Always Artichoke Ink Cartridge; Always Artichoke; Basic Black; Elegant Eggplant; Mellow Moss
Misc.: Sticky Strip; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Word Window Punch; 3/4" Circle Punch; SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; 1" Circle Punch; Paper Piercer with Mat; Black Brad; Black Grosgrain Ribbon - 16"; Scissors

1 comment:

DebbieK said...

This is such a handy sample to use--I didn't have the punch used for this project, so I used my Designer Label punch--had to punch more than once, made a couple of snips with the scissors and it workded great--also used designer paper so it went together quickly. It turned out so cute and what an impressive gift it turned out to be. Debbie K