Monday, October 20, 2008

3-D Pumpkin Card

Here's the last card we made at the World Card-Making Day celebration! What a fun card! My sister showed me how to make these pumpkins at our Brenham Demonstrator Retreat! I knew I wanted it to be one of the cards we'd make at my World Card-Making Day celebration. It's just toooooooooooooo fun! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! The recipe is below!
Recipe:
Paper: Really Rust - 11 X 4-1/4; Very Vanilla - 2-3/4 X 2-3/4; More Mustard - 2-1/2 X 2-1/2; Pumpkin Pie scrap; Old Olive scrap (for the stem)
Stamps: Holidays & Wishes (P. 146)
Inks: Basic Black
Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals; 1-3/8" Circle Punch (you need 9 circles for the pumpkin; then you just fold them in half and glue them together); Stamp-a-ma-jig; Sticky Strip; Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon - 14-1/2" long

No comments: