Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentine's Day Camp Wannastamp Card

Here's one of the cards we made at my Valentine's Day Camp Wannastamp! At first, I didn't care for the Candy Lane Designer Paper, but it has grown on me and now I LOVE IT! It really does look like candy - and I could just eat it! This card was cased from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! You can order these products online by visiting my website at http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and clicking on "Shop Now"!
Recipe:
Paper: Chocolate Chip - 8-1/2 X 4-1/4; Candy Lane Designer Paper (the Riding Hood Red floral print) - 4 X 4; Candy Lane Designer Paper (the stripes) - 3-1/2 X 3; Candy Lane Designer Paper (the vanilla with white dots) - 3-1/2 X 1 (you'll need two of these); Candy Lane Designer Paper (the Riding Hood Red floral print) - 3-1/2 X 3/4"; Candy Lane Designer Paper scrap (the Pink Pirouette with white dots) - for the greeting
Stamps: A Happy Heart (P. 26 of the catalog)
Inks: Riding Hood Red; Pink Pirouette
Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Scallop Edge Punch; Paper Piercer with Mat; Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon - 12" long; Word Window Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals; flower from the Pretties Kit; Sponge Dauber (I used the sponge dauber to color the flower with Pink Pirouette ink); Clear Rhinestone Brad

No comments: