Sunday, June 14, 2009

Short & Sweet Camp Wannastamp!

Here's one of the cards we made at the Short & Sweet Camp Wannastamp! I love the Long Notes size - they're fun! I cased this card from Splitcoast. The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! Recipe: Paper: So Saffron - 6-1/2 X 6-1/2; Pink Pirouette - 6-1/4 X 3; Bella Rose Designer Paper (2-7/8 X 2); Whisper White - 3-3/4 X 2; Kiwi Kiss - 4 X 2-1/4; Whisper White scrap Stamps: Doodle This (P. 88 of the catalog); All Holidays (P. 32 of the catalog) Inks: Basic Black; Certainly Celery Marker; Pretty in Pink Marker; So Saffron Marker; Regal Rose Marker Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals; Ticket Corner Punch; 2-Way Glue Pen; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter; Paper Piercer with Mat; Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon - 2-1/2" long; Silver Brad; Stamp-a-ma-jig

1 comment:

Susan Tasson said...

I received this card for my birthday from my friend Gina. Its beautiful and still setting out even though my birthday is over :)