Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fall Fun-for-All Camp Wannastamp!

Here's a fun fall card we made at the Fall Fun-for-All Camp Wannastamp! I'm just loving my Big Shot - it was the best investment I ever made! Everyone had their choice of using our Naturals White card stock or our Kraft card stock! I like the Kraft sample the best! The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! Recipe: Paper: Naturals White (or Kraft) - 11 X 4-1/4; Summer Sun - 3 X 3 (2) Stamps: Sweet Sentiments - a retired hostess set, but at the stamp camp, we substituted it with Bella's Bloom (P. 101 of the catalog) Inks: Chocolate Chip Miscellaneous: Double-Stitched Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon - 9-1/2" long; Daisies #2 Die; Big Shot Machine; Stampin' Dimensionals; SNAIL Adhesive; Mini Glue Dots; Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons; Natural Hemp - 3" long; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Circle #2 Die (for paper-piercing guide); Paper Piercer with Mat; Scissors

1 comment:

Tankgrl said...

Penny - This Card is just soooo FANTASTIC! I love every inch if it! Great Design! Wish I was there to make all the fabulous cards at your camp!! ((hugs))
Heather K.