Friday, May 21, 2010

Vanilla on Vanilla Card Sample!

WOW! When you create a card that uses all the same color - Very Vanilla in this case - you can get something totally amazing! I saw this card on Stampin' Connection and had to make it! The sample I saw was done all in white, which was beautiful, but I changed it to Very Vanilla. I like white, but Very Vanilla is so rich! The whole card is composed of Big Shot dies. I'm not giving this card to ANYONE! It's for ME! I just want to sit and look at it all day long, which is what I've been doing, and now I'm behind on things I need to get done, but I wanted to share it with you today! Go stamp - and add something beautiful to the world today!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Very, very pretty card. I can see why you want to keep it. And I think the vanilla makes it look more elegant!

Hope your camp went well today!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Love tone on tone cards. TFS
judy in st louis

Unknown said...

This is lovely, Penny!