Friday, June 18, 2010

Little Angel and Crazy Cool Card Samples!

Here's two of my 7:00 a.m. cards, only I made them at 3:00 this afternoon! Sometimes you have to be flexible - and today, I had to be flexible! Aren't they cute? You know me - I love texture, buttons, and ribbon! I think my favorite is the "you totally rock" card! How often do you get a card that says that? NEVER! I get tired of the same old greetings: thank you, happy birthday, thinking of you, and yada, yada, yada. Why not "YOU TOTALLY ROCK"? I like it! I thought you might like to see it!

4 comments:

Ink Bug said...

These are so sweet and SIMPLE!!! You do rock, Penny! =]

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these two cards - I like the same texture, buttons & ribbon & love the clean white with little splash of color look - you did AWESOME !!!!!!!!!

Robbi

Mary Colemon said...

I love everything you do, Penny! This is lovely. Clean and Simple...

Anonymous said...

Penny,
I LOVE your ideas and textures, and simle designs!!
Lizette