Tuesday, June 22, 2010

McClung Family Reunion!

The McClung Family Reunion was spent at the T Bar M in New Braunfels, Texas! It was a very nice place and we enjoyed being there.
We thought it was cool to see our name on a sign welcoming us! Here's all the McClung kids playing a game one afternoon! A nice way to escape the summer heat!
One afternoon, Randy, me, Hunter and Haley went to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch. I refused to roll down my car window because I didn't want animals like THIS sticking their head inside the car! What a strange-looking thing - I guess it's an emu! All I could do was scream!
Here's a zebra making it easy for Haley to get food pellets inside his mouth! YUCK! Look at those teeth! I think it's disgusting, but Haley loved it and wanted to stay there forever.
We also went to Natural Bridge Caverns, which is truly something to see. I took lots of pictures, but most of them came out too dark. It was fun to see all the stalagmites and stalactites!
Here are the gals taking a dip in the pool. From left to right is Sunni, Kayla, Haley, and Jeanneh! They all stayed in the same room together and had a blast staying up late and telling scary stories. When I knocked on their door one night to see if they were okay, they screamed bloody murder - I scared them half to death!
Here's the whole gang eating at The Grist Mill in Gruene, Texas. The Grist Mill used to be an actual operating grist mill that has since turned into a famous restaurant. Randy and I used to eat there many times when we were dating and living in San Antonio!
Here's my brother Kelly and his beautiful wife, Cassie!
Here's my dad and my brother Scott. It was so nice to be able to spend Father's Day with my dad!
What is a reunion without a blender and some Margaritas? My brother Kelly makes amazing Margaritas and I partook of them several times! Wish I had one right now!
One morning we went shopping in old historic Gruene, Texas. The shops are amazing and I didn't have nearly enough time there. I'll have to go back and see what I missed! Here's Gruene Hall, the infamous Texas dance hall and honky-tonk - the best one in Texas or anywhere, for that matter!
Randy, Haley and Hunter at The Grist Mill!
These are pictures from the McClung Family Reunion! We had a great time at the T Bar M in New Braunfels, Texas! It's always nice to see everyone and catch up!

No comments: