Saturday, June 5, 2010

Medallion Card Sample!

One of my stampin' buddies, Carolyn Gray, made this gorgeous card! I had it out at my last stamp camp and everyone went ga-ga over it! Carolyn makes beautiful cards - she is an incredibly talented stamper and I'm so LUCKY to have her as part of The TOPICS! Many of you requested that I post it on my blog so you could remember what it looks like, so here it is! It is made with Whisper White and Basic Black card stock - and it's an easel card. Stamp the "Medallion" stamp in Silver Encore ink on Whisper White card stock and then cut it out. Carolyn then ran two pieces of our Glossy White card stock through the Big Shot machine using the Lattice die. Don't forget that you can run both pieces through at the same time! She then just angled them on top of the Medallion and then held them all together with a Filigree Designer Brad. Adhere all of that to a piece of Basic Black card stock! That piece then gets adhered to a piece of Whisper White card stock. I agree - it's over the top - but so is Carolyn!

No comments: