Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pool Process - Step 4!

I wondered why the pool workers put that big white plastic sheet all around the pool before they left yesterday. Now I know why! Last night, it rained and rained and rained and rained, filling the bottom part of our pool with water! The plastic sheet around the edges of the pool kept the sides from getting wet and then eroding or mudsliding! GOOD THING! The workers showed up at 6:15 this morning and started pumping out the water so they could begin putting the reinforcing steel in! I know the neighbors just love us! Now that all the steel is going in, the pool looks smaller. DRAT! My husband told me that was going to happen. It will get even smaller when the gunite goes in. DARN! That's okay, I know it will be beautiful and fun, so I'm not going to complain, but that BIG empty hole looked wonderful!

No comments: