Sunday, August 29, 2010

August Camp Wannastamp Card!

The very first thing on my "to buy" list after I saw the new catalog was the "Elizabeth" stamp! Wow! I absolutely love it! I had to make a card with it right away, and I believe this particular card was cased from the catalog. Don't you just love it? Instead of putting words in the oval, you could always try stamping an image, too, like a row of cupcakes or flowers, or perhaps a single teacup from the "Morning Cup" stamp set. I THINK IT WOULD BE CUTE! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! The recipe is below! Recipe: Paper: Daffodil Delight - 11 X 4-1/4; Very Vanilla - 4-1/4 X 4-1/4; Very Vanilla scrap Stamps: Elizabeth (P. 18 of the catalog); Three Little Words (P. 151 of the catalog) Inks: Early Espresso; Pear Pizzazz; Early Espresso Marker Miscellaneous: Pear Pizzazz Poly-Stitched Ribbon - 15-1/2" long; Scissors; SNAIL Adhesive; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Paper Snips; Stampin' Dimensionals; Color Spritzer Tool; Paper Flowers; Clear Rhinestones; Mini Glue Dots; Sponge Daubers

No comments: