Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Recruiting Special!

WOO HOO! I love recruiting specials! When you join the Stampin' Up! family through me by October 3rd, not only will you receive the $39.95 lovely designer tote that Stampin' Up! is offering for FREE, but you'll also receive the "Eat Chocolate" stamp set, which will make its debut in the Occasions Mini Catalog coming up in January! What's also COOL is that I'll get it, too, so we'll both be doing a jig! Above are some adorable samples of "Eat Chocolate" so you can see how cute it is! It will come with your starter kit and we'll be among the first to have it - LUCKY DUCKS! You can join online through my website, http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/, or you can contact me at stitchingandstamping@yahoo.com, if you'd like to talk! I'm ready if you are!

No comments: