Friday, October 8, 2010

Jewelry Made with Stampin' Up!'s Help!

To order COOL Stampin' Up! merchandise, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now"! Look what I've been making! I love my bottlecap necklaces and now I want one for every holiday! I stamped my monogram with the Monogram Sweet stamp set, which unfortunately is retired. I then used my 1" circle punch (119868) to punch it out; ran my SNAIL Adhesive (104332) all across the back and adhered it to the bottlecap; squeezed Crystal Effects (101055) all across the top to make it nice and shiny; let it dry for 24 hours; attached the three Basic Rhinestone Jewels (119146) with Crystal Effects (after removing the adhesive from the back of the jewels). I then punched two holes with a 1/16" Circle Punch (101227); added my jump rings for the chain and to hang a beautiful Simply Adorned Pink Crystal Bauble (121013) and Black Crystal Bauble (121011) from it - and VOILA! I LOVE IT! Although the two stamp sets I used are retired, many of our alphabet sets or Halloween sets would work nicely for this! Now I've got to make a beautiful Christmas one! Any suggestions on which stamp set I should use?
WOO HOO! LOOK AT THIS! Here's more jewelry made with Stampin' Up! merchandise! My sister Pam gave me this as a thank-you for our Brenham Demonstrator Retreat! I can't stop gushing over it! It's colorful and fun and I love the sound the buttons make while you're wearing it - just like a charm bracelet! She used our Simply Adorned Bracelet (117342) and attached our Brights Buttons (119747) and clear Bitty Buttons (118761) to large jump rings - and then attached those to our bracelet! FUN? You betcha it is - and you can make one, too! She said it didn't take nearly as long to make as she thought it would! This would be a GREAT Christmas present for all the Stampin' Up! fanatics in your life - you included!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Love the necklace!! I ordered my bauble the other day. I also love, love the bracelet. So cute!!

Heather Klump said...

GASP and THUD! Outstanding Woman! You are one lucky ducky! I am so going to make one of these for a certain someone come the holidays!Brilliant!

Heather

France Martin said...

WOW i live these Jewelry I have to run at the art store and try to make some
TFS my Friend!
Frenchie

ashleykaye said...

Am making the bottle cap necklace for a show in a couple of weeks. Question for you: the crystal effects is causing my ink to run. How did you keep the crispness? Such a great idea! Thanks!