Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentine's Day Card!

It just doesn't get ANY cuter than this! This is a 3 X 3 card, and when you punch out the "O" with our 1" Circle Punch, you have THE perfect spot for one chocolate kiss! Don't you love it? I saw this adorable card on Stampin' Connection by Brenda Quintana and I fell in love with it and had to make several! The photo above is Brenda's photo. Now matter how many times I tried, I couldn't get my photos to come out as nicely as Brenda's photo, so that is the card she made, not mine! I just wish this particular stamp set was available through Valentine's Day so I could use it at my It's A Love Thing Camp Wannastamp! To order these fun products, visit my 24/7 online store at http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper: Whisper White (100730); Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (117155); Early Espresso (119686)
Stamps: Filled With Love (124380)
Ink: Real Red
Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive (104332); 1" Circle Punch (119868); Eyelet Border Punch (119853); Real Red Satin Ribbon (117286)

No comments: