Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wanna Go Swimming?

We're having beautiful 80-degree weather down here in Katy, Texas! That's why I live in Texas! I wear shorts and sandals three-fourths of the year! Just thought all of you up north might like to see some sunshine and warm weather! I was just in my backyard and I noticed that two of the palm trees around my pool are blooming! I've never seen a palm-tree bloom before! My pool is ready - wanna go swimming? Wish you were here!!! It's absolutely gorgeous outside!

5 comments:

Cindy in Colorado said...

What a great backyard! Thanks for a peek of your gorgeous weather! We're having some pretty spring days here in Colorado, too! But not 80 degrees for sure.

penguinstamper said...

Come on over, Cindy! We'll drink Margaritas by the pool and then STAMP!

Pam said...

Too cruel! I am sitting here watching it SNOW in St. Louis today and tomorrow! Ugh. I thought we were done with winter...NOT! Sure would love to sip one of Randy's famous margaritas by your pool.

-Susan- said...

Well live it up Penny for all of us in Colorado. Weather says snow ahead....uhg! We had a few days of Spring temperatures...sigh! I'll think of you as I'm huddled by my wood stove.

Unknown said...

Just want you to know we are back into the 20's back here in C-U, blech!