Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Did I Make Founder's Circle?

I have received so many emails and texts from my friends asking if I made Founder's Circle again this year! YES, I DID! My apologies for not getting the news to you sooner! I've been super busy since returning from Salt Lake City with delivering orders, returning emails and phone calls, and then of course the countless piles of laundry that accumulate when you're gone for a week! I have lots of fun photos to post about our convention experience, but just haven't had an opportunity to yet! But YES, I did make Founder's Circle again - I was #41 this year, and it is quite an honor, indeed, to be in the top 100 for Stampin' Up! That means that I'll be taking a very nice trip to St. George, Utah, this September! I don't know if any of my convention buddies took a picture of me on stage, but here are the pretty flowers I received for being #41! THANKS to all my wonderful clients who placed such nice orders that helped me reach a sales goal of over $60,000 in sales for the year - something I have never done before or ever thought possible! Of course, you know, that raises the bar and, well, puts the pressure on to try to outdo myself this year, but I'm just going to try to relax (yeah, right!), enjoy my stamping events and stamping friends, and let the chips fall where they may this next year! The next incentive trip is Fiji - AND I SO WANT TO EARN THAT TRIP (Randy wants me to earn it, too!), so I'll be staying busy to make sure we get to go! Thanks for all your well wishes and kind words! I consider myself to be THE luckiest demonstrator in the world! I have people JUST LIKE YOU who make what I do so much fun! I LOVE YA'!

4 comments:

SUSIE said...

and I helped!!! Congrats Penny!

Nancy W. said...

Congratulations, Penny! Enjoyed visiting with you at convention.

-Susan- said...

Congratulations Penny! What a well deserved honor! My youngest daughter lives in St. George. It's a lovely city. S.U will treat you like a queen I'm sure!

Tammy said...

Awww. Penny doesn't surprise me, You are awesome. Many Congrats! really enjoy looking at the fun and exciting photos. May you and your career be blessed always. Hugs and kisses, Tammy Ghannam:)