Monday, October 31, 2011

Falling Leaves Card Sample

You know Heather Klump is my idol - and here's another one of her amazing productions! I just love this card - and Heather, if you're looking at my blog, my clients absolutely loved it, too! As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be PERFECT for my All Things Fall Camp Wannastamp! The recipe is below. All items used and shown are from Stampin' Up! If you wish to order these products, you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." That would be SUPER! Recipe: Paper: Early Espresso - 11 X 4-1/4; Soft Suede - 5-1/2 X 2-1/2; Cajun Craze - 3 X 3/4"; Very Vanilla scrap; Very Vanilla - 5-1/4 X 4 (for the inside of the card) Stamps: Woodgrain; Falling Leaves; Always Thankful Inks: Early Espresso; More Mustard; Cajun Craze Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals; 1" Circle Punch; Scallop Edge Border Punch; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Early Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon - 12" long; Scissors; SNAIL Adhesive

No comments: