Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Well Worn Designer Series Paper Card Sample

Here's a beauty for you! I used pieces from the Well Worn Designer Series Paper, which I punched out with my 1-1/4" Square Punch, and adhered them to a piece of 5-1/2 X 4-1/4 card stock. I then ran it through the Big Shot Top Note Die. Then I embossed it with the Big Shot Finial Press Embossing Folder to get a nice vintage look! Then I took a sponge and inked it up with Early Espresso ink and swirled it around on top to pull out the design of the Final Press Embossing Folder. Love the old-timey look of this card! To order these products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

3 comments:

Judy Garza said...

Love this, Penny!

jen said...

WOW! What a beautiful card...Penny you never stop amazing me with your creativity!

Susan Green said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL card, Penny! I LOVE it!!!