Monday, January 16, 2012

Delightful Dozen Card Sample

My last post was a simple Christmas thank-you note that I really like! I wanted to make thank-you notes to my downline members this past weekend when we had our Top Picks Day to celebrate their achievements over the past six months, so I used the same design and created this simple thank-you note! I love how it turned out! The colors are striking and the Silver Glimmer Paper adds lots of bling! The greeting is from "Delightful Dozen" and the heart was made using our new framelits, the Hearts Collection. Then I embossed the heart with our new Adorning Accents Embossing Folders. Fun new stuff to play with! If you haven't RSVP'd to attend my Love Potion No. 9 Camp Wannastamp to be held January 26th through the 29th, I still have some spots available on Sunday, January 29th. You'll get to play with a lot of this fun new stuff then! To order these products, visit my 24/7 online store at http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now." Have a great day!

No comments: