Monday, January 30, 2012

P.S. I Love You Love Notes

You already know that our notecards are one of my favorite accessories. With the pleated ribbon, the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper, and the P.S. I Love You stamp set, I couldn't resist making some love notes with a matching case. We made this project at my Love Potion No. 9 Camp Wannastamp. The recipe is below. To order these great products, visit my 24/7 online store at http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now." Recipe:
Paper: White Notecards with Envelopes; Blushing Bride scrap; Whisper White scrap; Twitterpated Designer Series Paper - 5 X 1-1/4; Baja Breeze - 12 X 1-1/4" (for the case)
Stamps: P.S. I Love You; Teeny Tiny Messages
Inks: Basic Black; Pear Pizzazz; Island Indigo; Riding Hood Red; Blushing Bride; Baja Breeze; Pear Pizzazz Marker; Blushing Bride Marker; Riding Hood Red Marker; Basic Gray; Basic Black Marker Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Basic Rhinestone Jewels; Paper Snips; Sticky Strip; Hearts Collection Framelits; Big Shot Machine; 1-3/8" Circle Punch; 1-1/4" Circle Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals; Clear Case; Riding Hood Red Pleated Ribbon - 5-1/4" long; Pear Pizzazz Pleated Ribbon - 5-1/4" long; Baja Breeze Pleated Ribbon - 5-1/4" long; 1/16" Hole Punch; Linen Thread - 5" long; Blushing Bride 1/2" Poly-Stitched Ribbon - 19" long; Scissors

No comments: