Thursday, March 8, 2012

He is Risen Home Decor

I have a sweet friend who just recently had a birthday - and she also LOVES purple! I know how much her faith means to her, so I thought she'd enjoy having this on her desk for daily inspiration. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the little flourish on the right is decorated with tiny little pearls and the quilled flowers are made in different shades of purple. The actual picture is only about 3-1/2 X 2-3/4. I like this and I'll have to make another one in soft pastel colors to have out for Easter. Just thought I'd share!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!!! I am sure your friend will love this!! And I love your idea about having one made for Easter decorations!!

I will be featuring this framed art on My Crafty Picks #56 with a link back to your blog on 3-11-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

-Susan- said...

So lovely Penny! Perfect for EAster..perfect for all year long. Your friend will love it. Those flowers are darling!

(Just got my Furry Folk stamp set today .. thought of your sweet card with the lady bug)

Unknown said...

I wish that you sold these. It would be perfect at church for Easter Morning.