Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tea Shoppe Card Sample

When I attended the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference in San Antonio in January, this card was on display and I fell in love with it. I love the collage-y and vintage-y look of it. What a great stamp set - I'm so glad I have it. I think I will use it many times over the years! This is one of the cards we made at my "Sweet Shop and Tea, Pretty as Can Be" Camp Wannastamp. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!. The recipe is below. To order these beautiful products, visit my 24/7 online store and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper: Whisper White - 11 X 4-1/4; Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper scrap
Stamps: Tea Shoppe
Inks: Crumb Cake; Soft Suede; Baja Breeze Marker; Baja Breeze; Soft Suede Marker
Miscellaneous: Stamp-a-ma-jig; Pearl Jewels; Paper Snips; Blender Pens; Full Heart Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals; SNAIL Adhesive; Baja Breeze Button; Linen Thread - 6"; Mini Glue Dots; Linen Thread - 25"; Scissors

4 comments:

Lesley said...

super card looks really good best wishes Lesley x

Unknown said...

This card is just drop dead gorgeous!!! I love it and am so happy this stamp set made the new catalog!! TFS!!

I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #64 with a link back to your blog on 5-20-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Have a great day!!
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Julie Marshall said...

Love this card. The design and colors are fabulous!

Tami Gadd said...

Thanks Ladies for the comments... I made the card for Leadership... It is a card design my sister started with a Valentines day card... I adapted it to the Tea Shoppe..