Saturday, May 26, 2012

Notably Ornate Card


"Notably Ornate" has been in the catalog for several years and I've never used it - and now I'm sad that it's being retired because it's always been one of my favorites.  It was one of the sets I featured at my "Let's All Cry and Wave Goodbye" Camp Wannastamp.  You've gotta get it before it's gone - it's just too good to pass up!  I paired it up with "You're a Gem," which is another great set that I'm sad to see go.  I got the card base idea from Melissa Huie, but then merged it with another beautiful card I saw (somewhere) to come up with this particular card.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  The recipe is below.  To order these products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.penguinstamper.blogspot.com and click on "Shop Now." 
Recipe:
Paper:  Crumb Cake - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Very Vanilla - 5-1/2 X 4-1/4; Pink Pirouette scrap; Basic Black scrap
Stamps:  Notably Ornate; You're a Gem; Music Notes Wheel
Inks:  Basic Black; Crumb Cake; Pink Pirouette; Black Marker
Miscellaneous:  Wheel Guide; Paper Snips; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stampin' Sponges; Color Spritzer Tool; Boho Blossoms Punch; Basic Pearl Jewels; Mini Glue Dots; Extra Large Oval Punch; Modern Label Punch; Small Oval Punch; Victoria Crochet Trim - 15" long; Sticky Strip; SNAIL Adhesive

No comments: