Sunday, September 23, 2012

Affection Collection Card Sample


This beautiful card was designed by Penny Smiley!  Isn't that a cute name?  I have become very fond of banner cards - and the Petite Pennants Builder Punch makes it so easy!  I offered this card at my Hocus Pocus - A Halloween Focus Camp Wannastamp.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  If you'd like to order these wonderful supplies from me, just visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."  The recipe is below.
Recipe:
Paper:  Naturals Ivory - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper - 5-1/4 X 4; Naturals Ivory - 5 X 3-3/4; Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper - 1-3/4 X 1-3/4 (for the pennants); Naturals Ivory scrap
Stamps:  Affection Collection; Mixed Medley
Inks:  Tangerine Tango; Basic Black
Miscellaneous:  SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; Petite Pennants Builder Punch; Rhinestone Jewels; Paper Snips; Black Taffeta Ribbon -10" long (2); Mini Glue Dots; Scissors; Stamp-a-ma-jig; 3/4" Circle Punch

2 comments:

penny said...

Same first name...
same stamping tastes....
how fun!
Penny Smiley@
stampsnsmiles.blogspot.com

penguinstamper said...

Hi Penny! How FUN to have you communicate with me! I absolutely LOVE your name! It sounds so happy and friendly! I just know you have to be a really fun gal!
Love all of your artwork! You are incredible!

Penny