Sunday, September 23, 2012

Petal Cone Die Witch's Hat


I can't believe all of the things you can make with our Petal Cone Die!  I have used it at my last three stamp camps - each time making something beautiful - and now, a witch's hat!  This is an item I offered at my Hocus Pocus - A Halloween Focus Camp Wannastamp.  With candy inside, it's the perfect Halloween treat container!  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  To order these amazing products from me, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."  The recipe is below.
Recipe:
Paper:  Basic Black - 7 X 5-1/2 (2); Basic Black - 5-1/4 X 5-1/4; Lucky Limeade - 2-3/4 X 3/4 (4); Silver Glimmer Paper scrap; Lucky Limeade - 3/4 X 3/4
Stamps:  Established Elegance
Inks:  Basic Black
Miscellaneous:  Petal Cone Die; Big Shot Machine; Spider Web Embossing Folder; Sticky Strip; Scissors; 1-3/8" Circle Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals; Rhinestone Jewels; Scallop Circle Die (for the rim of the hat)

No comments: