Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Retired Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet Die on Sale


My favorite accessory or tool is the Big Shot because you can do so many things with it - FUN THINGS!  One of my favorite dies was the Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet Die - nice, big letters that you can do so many things with.  It was originally $149.95 and it's currently on sale for $59.99.  I used the Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet Die, along with our Red Glimmer Paper (121790) to create this cute "Ho Ho Ho" above my fireplace!  For New Year's, I'll be using the Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885) to die cut "Cheers" for my fireplace!  I'll also put "Love" up there for February - and you know I'll be putting "Boo" up there for Halloween!  If you'd like to purchase the Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet Die, you'd better hurry - it's only available while supplies last!  Just visit www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now," which is the small, white rectangular box below my name.  Then click on "Clearance Rack Blitz," and then click on "Tools and Die Cutting."  The dies are so easy to do and the results are stunning!  I think it's a great Christmas present for yourself or for a Big Shot lover in your life!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: