Monday, February 18, 2013

Lacy & Lovely Card Sample


When I saw this card, I almost hyperventilated!  What could be simpler or more beautiful?  This is the card that inspired me to offer a Clean and Simple Stamp-a-Stack Camp Wannastamp.  With colors that pop, a large rhinestone, and casual Denim Jean Ribbon, this card screams YES to me!  I got this beautiful card design from Jill Franchett.  The recipe is below.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!

Recipe:

Paper:  Whisper White - 11 X 4-1/4
Stamps:  Lacy & Lovely
Inks:  Basic Black; Island Indigo; Wild Wasabi; Pool Party
Miscellaneous:  Stamp-a-ma-jig; Denim Jean Ribbon - 15-1/2" long; Paper Snips; Large Rhinestone Jewel

 

1 comment:

i bottai said...

Incredibly gorgeous. I am with you on the hyperventilation and the YES. Absolutely my colours, and I LOVE paisley patterns.