Sunday, February 3, 2013

Valentine's Day Stampin' Sampler


Continuing on with the stampin' sampler mania that my customers, downline, and I have been enjoying, here's the Valentine's Day Stampin' Sampler I just offered to my customers!  Believe it or not, they want to make a St. Patrick's Day Stampin' Sampler, too, which I am currently designing!  I'm just lovin' these samplers and will be kind of sad when a whole year rolls around and we've made every holiday and season!  Oh, well, I'll be able to pull out the ones we've already made and enjoy them all over again!  Happy samplers to you!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Very Pretty Penny. Gotta love the squares!

Patty said...

Penny, your frames are beautiful! I'd love to recreate something like this for my customers! I was wondering what size the frame is and where you got it! (Do you leave the glass in or out, too!)
Patty
rocpaperstamps@gmail.com

Paper Art Garden said...

Love the sampler. Very cool in blue and red. Fun to watch your blog.

TLady said...

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Makes me want to try my hand at it!!!!! :) (Found you through Nancy Rileys site!)

penguinstamper said...

The frame is an 8 X 8. I place the glass behind my sampler to give it a sturdy base. I got the frame at a local crafting store.