Monday, March 25, 2013

Pinwheel Sizzlits Card Sample


I've been wanting to get my hands on the little Pinwheel Sizzlits ever since I saw it in our Spring Catalog.  It is so cute and tiny and I can think of so many cute uses for it!  I saw this card on Pinterest, but there is no watermark giving credit to the designer.  If anyone knows whose card this is, I'll be so happy to give them credit for it!  I offered this card at my Fresh and Clean - it's Spring Camp Wannastamp.  Just makes me happy to look at it!  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  The recipe is below:

Recipe:

Paper:  Marina Mist - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Marina Mist - 5-1/4 X 4; Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper - 4 X 2; Whisper White - 4-1/2 X 4; Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper - 2-1/2 X 2-1/2; Whisper White - 3 X 5/8"
Stamps:  Delightful Dozen; Itty Bitty Banners
Inks:  Marina Mist; Daffodil Delight
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; SNAIL Adhesive; Labels Collection Framelits; Big Shot; Cloudy Day Embossing Folder; Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine - 4" long; Pinwheel Sizzlits; Mini Silver Brads (3); Paper Piercer with Mat; Stampin' Sponge; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Bitty Banners Framelits; Paper Snips

No comments: