Friday, April 26, 2013

Fiji Trip


I am getting really excited now!  My Fiji trip with Stampin' Up! is just around the corner!  I went to the bank to convert some American dollars into Fijan dollars and I was surprised at how pretty their money is!  It's colorful and fun and I almost don't want to spend it!  Thanks to all of my customers and my amazing downline who helped me earn this trip.  It is, without a doubt, a trip of a lifetime.  I can't imagine that I would ever make it to Fiji, but with Stampin' Up!, it became a dream come true!  Unfortunately, my husband is not able to accompany me on this trip.  We still have a daughter in high school and there are some other reasons he can't go as well (primarily an elderly wiener dog who would get really sick if we were both gone), so I'm taking my sister on this trip!  I know there are some wonderful cocktails, embellished with little umbrellas, that are just waiting for us in the South Pacific!  Wish I could take all of you in my back pocket and we could enjoy this trip together!  Great pictures to come later, but for now.......Bula, my friends!


No comments: