Monday, April 22, 2013

Secret Garden/Dress Up Framelits Card


Did you ever play with paper dolls when you were little?  I may have.......maybe for one day.....but I've been playing paper dolls now as an adult!  I cut out a whole bunch of dresses using different Designer Series Paper and the Dress Up Framelits and I caught myself giggling!  Who says I'm too old to play dress up?  I've been having fun!  I offered this card at my April Camp Wannastamp.  I'm not sure who the original designer was for this card.  The recipe is below.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!

Recipe:

Paper:  Very Vanilla - 11 X 4-1/4; Very Vanilla - 5-1/4 X 4; Natural Composition Designer Series Paper - 5 X 2
Stamps:  Secret Garden; Bring on the Cake
Inks:  Crumb Cake
Miscellaneous:  Bone Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Dress Up Framelits; Big Shot Machine; SNAIL Adhesive; Vanilla Flower Trim; Mini Glue Dots; Pearl Jewels; Paper Snips

No comments: