Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Quint-Essential Flower Card

I'm IN LOVE with the new In Colors!  I think they are my favorite that Stampin' Up! has offered yet!  They go beautifully with the Quint-Essential Flower stamp.  I offered this card at my May Camp Wannastamp - and everyone loved the colors.  I got this fun card idea from my recruit Beth - I simply added the embossing over on the side.  LOVE THIS CARD, BETH!  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  The recipe is below.

Recipe:

Paper:  Whisper White Notecard and Envelope; Whisper White scrap
Stamps:  Quint-Essential Flower; Banner Greetings
Inks:  Crisp Cantaloupe; Strawberry Slush; Coastal Cabana; Pistachio Pudding; Baked Brown Sugar
Miscellaneous:  Big Shot; Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder; Linen Thread - 32" long; 2-1/2" Scallop Circle Punch; 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch; 1" Circle Punch; 3/4" Circle Punch; 1/2" Circle Punch; Rhinestone Jewels; Stampin' Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots

No comments: