Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"Circle Scribbles" Notepad

I recently learned how to make this adorable little notepad and kind of went bonkers with it!  It's right up my alley!  I love little things like this that I can make with my own hands!  The notepad contains 24 pages that I stamped with scribbles at the bottom, leaving room for notes at the top.  The pages of the notepad tear out easily - LOVE IT!  I made one to keep, of course, and I made one for my son's girlfriend Izzy, but I want to make a million more.  Izzy loved it, so I plan to make these for lots of fun little gifts.  I think Christmas notepads would be adorable - an awesome stocking stuffer - (and what about Halloween?) - so you'll probably see more notepads in the future!  Ha!  I entered a notepad design contest with my little notepad - the winner will be randomly selected.  I'll let you know if I win or not!  Here's the link for the instructions.  HAVE FUN!  Update:  Darn - didn't win!  I could have used that $25 gift certificate for more stamps!


I used a mix of Papertrey (PTI) supplies and Stampin' Up! (SU) supplies for this notepad - and here's what I used:

Paper:  Very Vanilla (SU); Fine Linen Pattern Pack (PTI); Vanilla Coaster Board (SU)
Stamps:  Circle Scribbles (PTI); Phrase Play #4 (PTI)
Inks:  Early Espresso (SU); Tangerine Tango (SU); Melon Mambo (SU)
Miscellaneous:  Sticky Strip (SU); Fine Linen Satin Ribbon (PTI)

Check back soon for more stamping fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I would love to make some of these notepads, but I can't seem to find the link to the instructions you mentioned! :-)
Thanks!
June in KS

penguinstamper said...

Sorry, June! Try it now - I think I fixed it for you!

Unknown said...

Perfect! Works like a charm now! ;-)
Thanks so much!
June in KS