Sunday, June 8, 2014

"Create a Cupcake" Birthday Card

Oh, this birthday card is so cute!  It was originally designed by Limedoodle, I believe.  I might be wrong about that, but I can't find the original picture that I took of it that shows the watermark.  I made quite a few of these for the retirement center.  It's a card you'd only want to give to a female (or at least I think so!), so I'll need to make some masculine birthday cards for them soon.  So simple, so cute, so what I like to stamp!

All of these supplies are from Stampin' Up! - and here's what I used:

Paper:  Whisper White
Stamps:  Create a Cupcake
Inks:  Pink Pirouette; Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder; Big Shot; 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch; Cupcake Builder Punch; Calypso Coral Baker's Twine; Owl Builder Punch; Mini Glue Dots; Rhinestone Jewels

Check back soon for more stamping fun!

No comments: