Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Beach House Vacation!

Greetings to you!  All last week my family spent a vacation at a beach house close to San Luis Pass in Texas.  It was absolutely gorgeous.  I spent my days sitting out on our huge porch just watching the beach.  My kids were on the beach boogy-boarding and throwing frisbees.  Although it was very hot, I was in the shade on the porch and there was a nice breeze that constantly whipped across it, making it feel nice and cool.  I found it extremely relaxing and now I am wanting to purchase a beach house so my husband and I can retire to the beach one of these days.  All that takes is LOTS of money.......that I don't have!  I'll have to figure something out and come up with a good plan!

This is Casa Flamingo, now one of my favorite places in the whole wide world.  I was sad when it was time to come home!  When you stand on the top balcony, you can see the beach for as far as you can see in both directions.  It was absolutely lovely.  Had such a great time, but now it's back to reality.  My college kids are getting ready to leave home again.  The end of summer is the pits, as far as I'm concerned, although I am looking forward to the upcoming holidays!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Looks so fun! You are blessed you were able to enjoy it and your family.